Word Impact Challenge
“Justice should remove the bandage from her eyes long enough to distinguish between the vicious and the unfortunate.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
June 2020 Prompt.
Every year, third Friday of July stands for International Justice Day. This month, 17th July 2020 , let us ponder about justice around us in the ‘Word Impact Challenge’.
Pen down your ponderings on ‘Justice’ in 100 words send it to Sharing Stories. The selected entry shall be featured in the next issue of Sharing Story Magazine along with a prize.
- Only one entry per person.
- Previously published work is not eligible for the contest.
- Last date of submission – 15th July 2020
- Word limit– Minimum-75 words and Maximum- 100 words
- Send your entry to (firstname.lastname@example.org) in a word document, along with your name, mobile number, a picture of you and a bio (3-4 lines) in third person.
- Prize will be only delivered within India. Though Winning entries outside India will be featured.
- Share the link of this page on your Social Media and tag #Sharingstorieslive and #sharingstorieswritingcontest
Cash Prize of Rs.500.
A gift Hamper from KraftBugs Stationary & Handicrafts worth ~300Rs.
Book Giveaway – Adventures of an Indian Techie by Nipun Varma.
Winning Article will be featured in August Edition of Sharing Stories Magazine
Select Entries will be featured on our website.
A certificate of appreciation by Sharing Stories
- Sharing Stories does not hold any responsibility of the copyrights of the contents submitted by writers. The entire copyrights and associated legalities will be held by the writer. Sharing stories only provides a platform for showcasing the content written by the writer and does not claim any sort of authority over the content. Any legal consequences arising will be faced by the writer and sharing stories will not be held responsible for any such issues arising due to copyrights infringements.