Word Impact Challenge
Does the happiness of life lie in simplicity? What things you might decide to give up if you were on a decluttering mission of your life?
June 2020 Prompt.
Pen down your ponderings on minimalism in 100 words send it to Sharing Stories. The selected entry shall be featured in the next issue of Sharing Story Magazine along with a prize.
- Only one entry per person.
- Previously published work is not eligible for the contest.
- Last date of submission – 15th June 2020
- Word limit– Minimum-75 words and Maximum- 100 words
- Send your entry to (email@example.com) in a word document, along with your name, mobile number, a picture of you and a bio (3-4 lines) in third person.
- Prize will be only delivered within India. Though Winning entries outside India will be featured.
- Share the link of this page on your Social Media and tag #Sharingstorieslive and #sharingstorieswritingcontest
A gift Hamper from Earthen Radiance & Dubuk Chai Masala worth 3000Rs.
Cash Prize of Rs.500.
Winning Article will be featured in June Edition of Sharing Stories Magazine
A certificate of appreciation by Sharing Stories
- Sharing Stories does not hold any responsibility of the copyrights of the contents submitted by writers. The entire copyrights and associated legalities will be held by the writer. Sharing stories only provides a platform for showcasing the content written by the writer and does not claim any sort of authority over the content. Any legal consequences arising will be faced by the writer and sharing stories will not be held responsible for any such issues arising due to copyrights infringements.