Word Impact Challenge
August 2020 Prompt.
“Your Happy Place”
More than six months have passed and we are stuck with this Pandemic and homebound. Some of us might be away from home.
Every person has that one place close to the heart which is his or her ‘Own Happy Place’. The place can be a cozy nook in the attic or may be it can be under the stars beneath the open sky. It is not mere place, but an emotion… at times nostalgia and sometimes sheer joy.
Write about your own happy place in 100 words and send it to us for the #wordimpactchallenge.
- Only one entry per person.
- Previously published work is not eligible for the contest.
- Last date of submission – 15th August 2020
- Word limit– Minimum-75 words and Maximum- 100 words
- Send your entry to (email@example.com) in a word document, along with your name, mobile number, a picture of you and a bio (3-4 lines) in third person.
- Prize will be only delivered within India. Though Winning entries outside India will be featured.
- Share the link of this page on your Social Media and tag #Sharingstorieslive and #sharingstorieswritingcontest
Cash Prize of Rs.500.
A gift Hamper from KraftBugs Stationary & Handicrafts worth ~300Rs.
Book Giveaway – Pandemic 2020 by Yash Tiwari & The Petty Gangster by Debaprasad Mukherjee (Amazon Gift Coupon / Physical Copy)
Winning Article will be featured in August Edition of Sharing Stories Magazine
Select Entries will be featured on our website.
A certificate of appreciation by Sharing Stories
- Sharing Stories does not hold any responsibility of the copyrights of the contents submitted by writers. The entire copyrights and associated legalities will be held by the writer. Sharing stories only provides a platform for showcasing the content written by the writer and does not claim any sort of authority over the content. Any legal consequences arising will be faced by the writer and sharing stories will not be held responsible for any such issues arising due to copyrights infringements.